Below are some projections of some of the trends that will dominate the World going forward. If this will be true or not, remains to be seen, but these are some trends that will shape the world. The world in 2030. The full report by ESPAS click here. From Finance Addict.
1. India will have more people than China.
2. The richest nations will see their middle classes decline, while the middle classes of all other regions increase.
3. There will be less oil used and more use of gas & renewables.
4. The Millennium Development Goals will not be reached on schedule, but poverty will still decline.
5. Water continues to run dry.